Social Media Boot Camp
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO GET STARTED FOR JUST £149 PLUS VAT.
For further details and booking information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
So many business people have said to me that the social media training they have attended to date, always seems to assume a prior level of knowledge. Often delegates feel intimidated to ask questions about the basics, for fear of coming across as unknowledgeable. It’s probably best summed up by this comment from one business person I was talking to recently: “If only someone would put on a course where they start at the very beginning and help me personally to get my accounts set up properly and send me on my way.”
The Social Media Boot Camp for Business is designed for business people who want to know how to harness the power of social media engagement using Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, but do NOT know where to start!
The Social Media Boot Camp is a one day starter course specifically designed for beginners or elementary users. This course assumes a very low level of social networking sophistication & promises to be jargon free! However over the day, delegates will learn techniques to develop their social media sophistication!
Running from 9:30am until 4:30pm, this event will focus on three key platforms, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn. Tea/Coffee, lunch & course materials are all included in the price.
The course is strictly limited to just 10 places & delegates will have the opportunity to bring laptops to open and/or optimise their accounts in real time with the help of the course tutor.
In the morning the focus is on Content marketing & LinkedIn, then after lunch the afternoon is all about Twitter & Facebook. During the day delegates will actually set up their new social media accounts & optimise them to help grow their reputation & business.
Specifically this one day training course will cover:
- Setting up or developing a professional Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn business presence for your business
- The principles of Content Marketing. How to find and develop good engaging content.
- Making money using social media
- Using social media to drive traffic to your website
- The Google Keyword Planner and why it’s the most useful free business tool on the web!
- How to link your social media platforms together to make posting & management, simpler & quicker!
- Optimising your LinkedIn profile to be more visible to potential new clients
- Setting up the new enhanced LinkedIn Showcase pages
- Using LinkedIn to rank number one for a specific search term
- Using LinkedIn as a prospecting tool to win new business
- Using LinkedIn to get great Google rankings for you, your business and events
- A unique LinkedIn contact strategy to build your network and sphere of influence
- The language and etiquette of Twitter
- What to say on Twitter and when
- How to build a following for your business on Twitter
- How to manage Twitter in just 6 minutes per day!
- How to set up a Facebook Fanpage for your business & why!
- What to post on your Facebook Fanpage
- How to get “likes” on your Facebook Fanpage
- How to work smarter rather than harder to manage your social media engagement
- A look at the key tools available to help manage your social media content & profiles
- How to use paid for advertising on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn